Website Capitec Bank
- To manage the Business Centre in terms of driving a proactive sales and service culture that will retain and grow the Business Centre client base.
- Responsible for driving activity, planning and implementing marketing, sales, and support services strategies for the Business Centre
- Banking experience of at least 5 years, of which
- 3 years should have been spent in the Business Banking environment.3 years managerial experience
- Significant experience in preparing and motivating Credit applications
- Budgeting, forecasting, cost control and sales management experience is essential.
- Accountability for managing a profitable cost centre.
- A relevant tertiary qualification in Business Management or Finance
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or Finance
- Business knowledge and acumen
- Understand interdependencies between industry knowledge, business and financial risks, Business banking product knowledge, pricing and taxation (to determine feasible operating tactics for the Centre to maximise total profit and minimise loss )People management principles and practices
- Financial Modelling; activity based costing, financial analysis (evaluating and identifying trends), complex cash flow cycles (industry/ sector specific)Principles and practices of business economics and the current business economic environment.
- Different industry sectors and sector risk profiles/ trends; this includes an understanding of the impact of climatic conditions on markets
- Managing Local Market (MLM) sales principles and practices to manage and optimise retention and growth within the Centre.
- General banking practices and procedures.
- Knowledge of competitor product offerings/ channels/ operational and marketing tactics.
- Credit principles and practices, including an understanding of credit application, securities and Legal entities (companies, close corporations, sole proprietorships etc.) in the commercial market and the legislative restrictions and requirements governing these from a financial services perspective.
- Financial Advisory and Intermediary Services Act (FAIS) and the Financial Intelligence Centre Act (FICA).Extract and apply information to CRM (Customer relationship management) strategy
- General understanding of how Business Banking operates, as well as understanding the business risks, industry risks and financial requirements pertaining to the business market
Company: Capitec Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bloemfontein, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A