Website Capitec Bank
To support the Mercantile Rental Finance (MRF) Department in delivering a consistent service to Suppliers and Business Partners through the maintenance of service standards relating to documentation, application submissions, and pay-out/discounting.
To coordinate, process, scrutinise and analyse incoming applications in line with agreed / expected turn-around times and standards.
- 3 – 5 years general Rental Finance experience in a data processing, investigative or vetting capacity.
- 5+ years general Rental Finance experience in a data processing, investigative or vetting capacity
- Accounting experience will be beneficial.
- Grade 12 National Certificate / Vocational
- A relevant tertiary qualification in Accounting – Financial Accounting or Marketing
- Sound understanding of rental finance and related products
- Understanding of the Office Automation Technology environments
- Basic understanding of Financial statements
- Understanding of legal requirements of business entities (business knowledge)
- Knowledge on financial statements
- Banking knowledge to understand banking analysis, code of conduct
- Planning, organising and coordination skills
- Administration Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Problem solving skills
- Decision making skills
Company: Capitec Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Durba, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A