Website Capitec Bank
To ensure full compliance with all Credit Sanction requirements before the availment of any approved Credit facilities by:
- Checking the accurate completion and correct signing of all security documentation which has been prepared.
- Creating instructions for all facility availment (Mortgage Bonds, Instalment Finance, Loans, Credit cards, Overdrafts and Temporary Overdrafts, Issuing or payment of Guarantees)
- Receipt, tracking and handover to the Vault Custodian of all original security documentation from Business stakeholders including Bond documents from Attorneys.
- Obtaining the appropriate authorisation for the deferment of required security and the accurate recording and tracking of such deferred items.
- Checking and updating of debit order dates and service fees recovery after payout of loans.
- 2-5 years in a banking environment.
- 2-3 years experience within securities Fulfillment/Compliance
- Grade 12 National Certificate / Vocational in Grade 12 National Certificate
- Knowledge and compliance with Company Policies and Procedures.
- Excellent knowledge of internal banking systems.
- A thorough working knowledge of standardised business banking products.
- Good knowledge of Business and Commercial Banking product offerings.
- Good understanding of Operational Risk
- Good knowledge of all Lending Products offered by the Bank.
- General knowledge and understanding of the Home Loans and Deeds Office process
- Attention to Detail
- Planning, organising and coordination skills
- Problem solving skills
- Communications Skills
Company: Capitec Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A