Website Canadian Specialist Hospital
- We need a Van Driver who will be primarily responsible for the transportation of staffs to and from different branches of Canadian Specialist Hospital. Also ensures proper cleanliness and maintenance of van for its safe operation.
- 5 or more years of work experience required.
Excellent customer service and employee relations skills
Ability to work in a consistently fast-paced, challenging environment.
Mapping and routing skills.
- Ensures cleanliness and safe operations of the van.
- Keep vehicle in good operating order and maintain cleanliness.
- Do other functions and duties as required by Logistics Director.
- Drives motor vehicle of CSH to a specified repair, shipping, or storage area.
- Manage driving routes efficiently, obeying all traffic laws and posted road signs.
- Transporting Doctors from their respective pick-up points to their drop-off points.
- Report accidents or emergencies to hospital personnel or law enforcement officials.
- Maintains daily log of mileage, number of trips, passengers, destination and fuel consumption.
- Coordinate for replacement of necessary supplies and disposable items on ambulances with respective Supervisors.
- Communicate staff needs to appropriate departments through respective channels in the Transport and Logistic Departments.
- Transports staffs between different branches of the Hospital Also responsible for the transport of staffs to and from the CSH accommodation.
- Performs routine visual inspection of vehicle to ensure proper and safe operations including, but not limited to: checks tires, tests brakes, checks windshield and lights for cracks/breakage and tests headlights, brake lights and signals for proper operation.
Company: Canadian Specialist Hospital
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A