Website Canadian Specialist Hospital
We need a Van Driver who will be primarily responsible for the transportation of staffs to and from different branches of Canadian Specialist Hospital. Also ensures proper cleanliness and maintenance of van for its safe operation.
- Performs routine visual inspection of vehicle to ensure proper and safe operations including, but not limited to: checks tires, tests brakes, checks windshield and lights for cracks/breakage and tests headlights, brake lights and signals for proper operation.
- Maintains daily log of mileage, number of trips, passengers, destination and fuel consumption.
- Transporting Doctors from their respective pick-up points to their drop-off points.
- Transports staffs between different branches of the Hospital Also responsible for the transport of staffs to and from the CSH accommodation.
- Ensures cleanliness and safe operations of the van.
Qualification & Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent/some college preferred
- 5 or more years of work experience required.
Company: Canadian Specialist Hospital
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management, Manufacturing
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A