The incumbent will be responsible for coordination of all secretarial & Billing duties in the ward as well as receiving all new patients, visitors and doctors.
- Grade 12 or equivalent NQF level 4 qualification
- SAP knowledge and experience
- Computer literacy
- Two or more years of experience in a private hospital would be advantageous
Answering the telephone in a friendly and professional manner.
- Taking messages for staff, patients and doctors.
- Admitting the patient into the ward.
- Ensuring the doctor and the patients’ families are informed of any transfers.
- Informing the patients’ families of discharges when requested.
- Ensuring that a Customer Satisfaction form is completed by the patient.
- Assisting with staff shift planning in the ward if required.
- Ensuring all billing is up to date on SAP by ensuring accurate data capturing.
- Ensuring stock is reconciled on a daily basis.
- Ensuring all reconciled files are brought down to Billings as requested
- Ensuring stock levels are at the required levels (stationery and ward stock).
- Completion of stock cycle counts and variance investigations.
- Completing job cards for maintenance.
- Ensuring that the nurse’s station & ward reception area is neat and tidy at all times.
- Ensuring that the patient’s records are captured according to the standard operation procedure for
- patient admission in the wards
- Ensuring that the nursing staff are informed of new memorandums distributed by the business.
- Taking minutes of staff meetings.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Umhlanga
Application Deadline: N/A