Website British Telecom
In practice, that means you’ll be responsible for designing, planning and delivering a range of HR projects and solutions that help make our people and business strategies a reality.
- Organisational Development & Design: Work with Senior leaders to review the design and augment the business unit operating model so it aligns to the business unit needs and supports its strategic goals
- Culture, Values & Engagement: Work with senior leaders to co-create engagement plans for the business unit. Can articulate how outcomes and risks impact business goals and recommends solutions.
- High performing Teams: Coach and develop leaders at all levels, manages and mitigates people-related risks to ensure retention of key employees, developing leadership succession plans, managing capability and high performance and overall healthy churn.
- Future Skills and Location Strategy: Work with business unit on plans to have right skills in the right place, at the right time by developing a fully integrated Strategic and tactical workforce plan.
- HR Effectiveness: Brilliantly manage HR activities such as recruitment, resourcing, absence, performance, and employee relations in conjunction with matrixed specialist HR teams to deliver the people plan and its strategy.
- People Strategy: Work on solutions to implement the BT People strategy across the business unit to enable the achievement of the strategy and direction of the business.
Company: British Telecom
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A