The HR Business Partner: Service Delivery (HRBP: SD) is responsible for supporting the Head of HR Service delivery with the development, management, coordination and implementation of Human Resource Service Delivery frameworks and solutions that support and enable the overall HR and business strategy.
- Assist with the development of annual operational plans with set deliverables and timelines, as well as support the effective implementation of the Service Delivery Frameworks and projects
- Support the continuous development and application of the company’s Compensation Framework, as well as conduct audits to ensure business alignment to compensation principles and overall compensation strategy
- Support the annual remuneration and bonus cycles by consolidating spreadsheets, assisting with compiling presentations and reports for the business.
- Ensure effective management and storage of HR processes, policies, and information
- Review and update company policies and processes based on statutory / legislative / business requirements, as well as against industry best practice
- Provide support for the creation of additional entities and global scaling of the business in terms of HR processes, toolkits, and payroll and benefit management.
- Maximizing the effectiveness and efficiency of payroll and benefits processing across the business by regularly monitoring and assessing the integrity of payroll documents, processes, systems, calculations, and application of legislation
- Be the expert and provide guidance and support to the HR teams on all payroll and benefits related matters
- Manage relationships and liaise with vendors and external partners for all payroll and benefit related matters. Work closely with our US payroll vendor to ensure statutory compliance for all payroll related matters.
- Ensure statutory compliance in reporting and governance of Employment Equity, Workplace Skills Plan and Health and Safety
- Develop, enhance, and conduct annual HR internal audits for all entities and provide insights and recommendations to improve HR processes.
- Assist with the development, implementation, embedding and enhancements of the Employee Relations strategy and framework with supporting policies, processes, and guides.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or equivalent
- Post graduate qualification in Human Resources
- Min 3 years in payroll and Human Resources environment
- Some experience on HR and payroll Systems would be advantageous
- Good demonstration of excel experience
- Demonstrated experience of working and supporting employees across a variety of areas
- Superb planning and organizing skills
- Ability to work with data and provide insights
- Personal qualities & Behavioural competencies
- Work collaboratively with HR colleagues to ensure delivery of HR service to the business and support wider HR projects as required
- Innovative and proactive approach: constantly seeking ways to revolutionise and optimise
- Ability to work in a continuously evolving, pressurized, high growth environment
- Ability to handle confidential matters in a professional and ethical manner
- Ability to effectively prioritise and plan work
- Be solution focused
- Be a change champion
- Ability to build rapport and credibility with stakeholders
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town
Application Deadline: N/A