As a Barclays Liquidity Risk Manager you will be a key pillar of the Barclays Treasury and Capital Risk function, specifically within the Funding & Liquidity Risk team. As part of this team you will have individual responsibility for one or more concurrent projects, managing second line liquidity risk to Barclays by establishing limits and control frameworks under which Treasury and first line of defense activities shall be performed.
Barclays is one of the world’s largest and most respected financial institutions, with 329 years of success, quality and innovation behind us. We offer careers that provide endless opportunity – helping millions of individuals and businesses thrive, and creating financial and digital solutions that the world now takes for granted.
- Providing oversight, review and challenge of first line’s processes and assist in the development of the firm’s liquidity risk management frameworks
- Evaluating the control landscape, developing new control processes where necessary and assist in the development of the firm’s data infrastructure and analytical processes
- Engaging with senior stakeholders across front-office business lines, treasury, operations, regulatory relations, and internal audit
- Leading on multiple short and long term projects independently and within designated timeframes; ensuring team achievements on larger scale project deliverables
- Demonstrable economic, product and business knowledge within a dynamically shifting environment of regulation, risk and opportunity
- An excellent stakeholder manager who can support and advice senior stakeholders across front office, treasury, operations, regulatory relations and internal audit
- A detailed understanding of and previous work experience/knowledge within various Treasury functions
- You will show keen evaluative judgement and analytical skills
- Proven understanding of liquidity risk with strong documentation skills and project management experience
- Previous work experience and knowledge on various Treasury functions: balance sheet management, funding and liquidity, capital management
- Working knowledge of Secured Financing, Prime Brokerage and Derivatives are preferred.
- Previous work experience on stress testing, limits setting and management
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A