Website Aspen Pharma
This role is responsible for managing website content and Aspen social media platforms, publishing new content as needed, revising 3rd party generated content to fit with our standards and working closely with vendors to build highly appealing landing pages.
- Be customer-centric and understand customer dynamics and behaviour.
- Work on digital projects and platforms across various customer LSM’s.
- Working closely with Marketing and the rest of the business to create digital content strategies aligned with the company’s wider goals which will help them to obtain their objectives
- Prioritize internal and external digital messages and helps ensure communications are on-message and pushed or pulled through the appropriate channels
- Manage all aspects of content production and maintenance for Aspen, including websites, blogs, articles, whitepapers, email marketing, imagery and videos
- Repurposing content for different mediums including social media and video
- Analyse content performance and suggest improvements
- Ensure metrics and dashboards are monitored and updated for efficiency tracking.
- Overseeing all content creation activities for Aspen’s digital platforms, taking full responsibility for the commissioning, editing and delivery of all outsourced content
- Ensure all content produced meets Marketing’s objectives and accurately reflects the tone and brand
- Adhere to Aspen Code of Marketing and compliance expectations.
- Keep up to date with industry best practice and monitoring content activities of competitor websites.
- Responsible for staying abreast of the latest trends in digital communications to strengthen our messaging and brand positioning
- Manage all aspects of the content marketing process, ensuring all content is promoted to the right audience
- Ensure all content is delivered on time
- Marketing and communication
- Compliance experience preferential
- Pharmaceutical industry knowledge an advantage
- Digitally savvy
- Strong Communication (verbal, written) and presentation skills
- Highly Organized and Analytical
- Team Player
- Attention to detail
- Open mindedness
- Ability to work independently, using own initiative
- Ability to work under pressure
- Information seeking.
- Ability to interrogate and interpret data
- Knowledge of digital trends and social media technologies pertinent to driving digital audience growth and engagement
- Highly articulate with an excellent command of written English
- Creative minded with an ability to conceive interesting ideas for new content
- Cross-functional experience with the ability to manage multiple projects on various levels with different and converging timelines.
- Sense of urgency
- Independent thinking
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant diploma required with a strong preference for Digital, Marketing and Communications
- Minimum 2 years of experience with a firm understanding of Digital Marketing and Communications practices and digital channels
- Email marketing experience desirable
- Partnership and team collaboration experience essential
- Experience of creating and managing a wide range of digital content including videos, infographics and imagery
- Experience with design tools, social listening tools and digital tracking tools
Company: Aspen Pharma
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Gauteng
Application Deadline: N/A