At Stantec, we approach every project as a partnership, because our work creates a lasting impact on our clients’ communities. We believe that when smart, passionate, creative people come together, real possibilities are within reach.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do; they give our work purpose. If you want to be a part of our unwavering team and can bring your sense of imagination and determination to every challenge, then this is the right place for you.
Due to the continued success of our Middle East operations, we are looking for a Asset Data Analyst to join our diverse team in Doha, Qatar.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, that optimize efficiency and quality.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources to update and maintain databases.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and understand the requirements to develop key performance indicators and translate it into formulas in MS Excel.
- Develop MS Excel based tools to improve workflow.
- Filter and clean data by reviewing reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct problems.
- Work with management to prioritize business information needs.
- Generate financial models for Spend/ Revenue/Savings Forecasting.
- Produce presentations, circulars, and other marketing material to promote achievements of the business.
- Provide guidance and coach team members in data analytics.
- Present and convince stakeholders of the analysis conducted
- Create project schedules and update them
- Create proposals for data analysis improvements
- 2 years post graduate work experience.
- Analyzing large data sets.
- Creating reports in MS Excel and presenting them to stakeholders (Mandatory).
- Coding in visual basic to create and amend MACROS (Mandatory).
- Use of any other programming languages such as Python or R will be advantageous.
- Advance user of Microsoft Office software Suite.
- Capturing and amending process flow diagrams.
- Creating workflow automation.
- Generating insights with visual representation.
- Developed dashboards using various tools (either Power Bi, Tableau etc).
- Use of statistics and statistical analysis tools.
- Automating routine data analysis functions.
- Use of Microsoft SharePoint and creating InfoPath forms.
- Experience in neural networks or machine learning will be advantageous.
- Bachelor’s degree (computer science, engineering, economics, finance).
- IBM/Google/Microsoft certificates related to data analysis /data science will be advantageous.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Doha, Qatar
Application Deadline: N/A