Website Al Ghurair Group
Real estate is a core activity of Al Ghurair Group which owns a large portfolio of land and buildings in the United Arab Emirates. The Group’s flagship property is one of the Emirate’s best known and most prestigious mixed-use developments, the BurJuman Centre in Bur Dubai.
Al Ghurair Real Estate leases, maintains, and redevelops the Al Ghurair Real Estate portfolio in the UAE. Properties under management include showrooms, villas, retail outlets, car parks, residential and commercial buildings.
- Active Listening
- Salary Range: AED 2000-2500
- 1-2 years of experience in same capacity
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Should be well aware of regulations set by local authorities.
- Ability to trouble shoot to determine the causes of operating errors and deciding what to do about it.
- Strictly adheres to standard HSE practices.
- Prepares routine reports for supervisor highlighting status of job orders.
- Monitors the Electrical systems and reports any abnormalities to supervisor.
- Gives opinion and suggestion regarding operational matters to improve quality and generate saving.
- Carries out preventive maintenance activities relating to Electrical equipment’s as per the set schedules.
- Promptly attends service request and work orders at any point of time during the day and escalates major problem to supervisor for resolutions.
Company: Al Ghurair Group
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Manufacturing
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A