The Flight Manager reports to the Vostok Operations Manager and ensures that the entire process meets customer and internal requirements and is completed in an organized, efficient and safe manner.
- Monitor progress and ensure services are correctly requested and delivered
- Supervise flight operations processes to provide operational efficiency
- Execute and oversee: First requests from new customers + important and short notice requests of all customers.
- Provide team support during over-load periods
- Assist in coordinating day-to-day flight operations in accordance with all regulations and requirements.
- Brief crews/customers on all aspects of flights.
- Coordinate international flight planning activities.
- Ensure customers are always updated about status of their requested services and actual flights.
- Ensure designated checklists are properly done and completed for each arrival and departure (please refer to GTM checklist)
- Coordinate with ops teams and Flight Status Team in case of flight delay/revision/cancellation
- Coordinate with Dispatch, TravelEX, and FuelEX to deliver one and final brief to crews/customers.
- Report to Ops Manager/Procurement/Accounts/AM/BDM/Client Relations in case of service failure or major delay
- Assist Ops Manager/Duty Manager with service reports, when necessary
- Communicate with employees and management in a clear and concise manner
- University Degree in Aviation or any related fields.EXPERIENCE
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in flight support services any aviation related field.
- Fluent in English (oral and written)
- Proficient in computer skills (word, excel, power point etc.)
- Well-versed in IT Skills (MS Office database management)
- Passionate about delivering excellence, detailed, customer focused and results oriented.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A