Website Air Arabia
This On Job Training gives an opportunity to get hands on experience on working in the flight dispatch department of Middle East and North Africa’s first and largest Low Cost Carrier.
- Sound knowledge of MS office & MS windows
- Should have completed GCAA certified dispatcher course or in possession of a valid dispatcher license from accepted authority.
- Sound knowledge of mathematics and physics.
- Hold a high school graduation or higher education certificate.
- Acceptable English communication skills and the ability to work in a team.
- Willingness to work in shifts for the entire period of 90 days of training
- Should be on a UAE resident visa or a UAE employment visa (with a valid no objection certificate from employer)
- Reviewing aircraft weight, fuel loads and cargo loads.
- General duties to ensure the aircraft is safe and ready to fly.
- Assessing weather reports and informing the pilot of any hazards.
- Providing the pilot with the advised route for an individual flight.
- Performing the pre-flight duties as the cabin crew prepare for the flight.
- Reporting to air traffic control and airport staff about departure times, and after departure, providing reports on aircraft status and predicted arrival times.
Company: Air Arabia
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Pilot
Job Location: Sharjah, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A