Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
- Lead the account forecasting process, ensuring adherence to internal finance deadlines
- Monitor financial status and costs, perform financial forecasting and analysis and produce financial reports
- Educate account teams with forecasting best practices to drive improved forecast accuracy across the account
- Design and implement timelines and processes to ensure appropriate financial deal-shaping support across the account.
- Ensure all account executives have received appropriate levels of pricing / new business training
- Partner with the appropriate account commercial team stakeholders (eg, Commercial Director, Contract Management, HR, etc) to ensure an appropriate level of commercial subject matter expertise across the account.
- Work closely with the account Commercial Director (if applicable) to ensure compliance with all relevant finance policies
- Coordinate with Contract Management, Legal team to ensure contractual compliance with all terms and conditions of the client agreement, including billing and collections
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A