Website ABSA Group Limited
To provide leadership in managing a team within Fraud Solutions specifically focusing on the experience of the customer and colleague also the delivery of the desired customer experience, identification of potential fraud, fraud trends and resolution thereof. To manage staff responsible for the resolution of fraud related queries at first point of contact and ensuring that customers receive prompt and courteous service in an effort to minimize losses. Effectively managing customer expectations through consistent and continuous engagement with the team and ensuring quality at all times within agreed service levels.
- Implement an effective capacity management methodology ensuring service levels are always met.
- Manage change whilst maintaining operational efficiencies and effectiveness within your respective department.
- Provide continual evaluation of processes and procedures.
- Ensure all Absa Fraud Systems are optimally used and suggest enhancements where necessary.
- Verify the quality of daily statistics and confirm correctness according to mandate.
- Manage system problems/incidents Logged on UNICENTR system to ensure speedy feedback and follow up on non-feedback from IT.
- Communicate new fraud trends to team members as well as Business where the trends will impact Fraud losses and business and Fraud Strategy decisions.
- Plan and manage performance, skills development, employment equity, talent and culture of team in order to improve innovation, achieve efficiencies and increase competencies.
- Provide Team leadership in order to achieve operational excellence through continuous skills gap analysis, people development and coaching activities.
- Provide statistical and performance feedback and coaching on a regular basis to each team member.
- Provide guidance and support to the team and where relevant to solicit the services of HR as well as Learning & Development.
- Align the deployment of the employees according to their skills and competencies in order to deliver the execution of fraud strategies and expected outcomes.
- Ensure all SLA’s are met as per set agreements
- Follow up all customer complaints to ensure effective resolution of customer complaints and client satisfaction
- Ensure that customers are treated fairly and in line with Absa strategy to be the Bank that Cares.
- National Diploma or equivalent NQF level 6 qualification
- B Degree or equivalent NQF level 7 qualification or higher preferred
- At least two years Fraud Experience, preferably in Fraud or Risk Environment within a Bank
- Supervisory experience
- Bachelor’s Degree: Retail Management (Required)
Company: ABSA Group Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pretoria
Application Deadline: N/A