Website ABSA Group Limited
Work as part of a DevOps team, leverage specialist analysis & testing tools, frameworks, techniques and practices to elicit, define and organize business requirements. Translate & document business requirements into user stories & specifications (Full Stack, Cross System) detailing integration points, business & associated risk / opportunities to be realised. And following this analysis, work collaboratively within squads during design & delivery activity including assuming responsibility for manual application testing processes, frameworks & outcomes
- Proactively build relationships, apply analytical techniques to elicit and validate business (product & service) needs ahead of demand
- Implement routines to get to know / become an expert in various business processes (e.g. spend time in business & with users)
- Translate elicited needs and knowledge acquired into user story format that is immediately usable for DevOps teams (right languaging, format for building & testing)
- Prepare and prioritise the backlog of requirements for the user stories linked to the proposed solutions
- Work collaboratively with Tribe Leads (Technical Product / Service Owners) to build a roadmap & vision for the products and services (including detailed analysis requirements & solution scope)
- Define measures of success & key outcomes for various solutions / changes including detailed acceptance criteria for all features
- Define testing requirements (pass or fail test cases)
- Support the development of detailed business cases (including defining solution characteristics, effort estimations etc.)
- Translate business requirements into detailed systems requirements. Detailed system requirements must include all capabilities, interfaces and functionalities within and across technologies.
- Build detailed user stories to be leveraged for system requirements design (modular)
- Leverage business analysis & modeling tools and apply notation standards such as UML/BPMN to diagrammatically/visually document: business requirements, business processes, system processes & integration .
- Facilitate processes to ensure integrated requirements are socialized, understood & approved across the broad range of stakeholders to be impacted (this includes various processes e.g. risk / governance forums, change council, scrum meetings / DevOps team capability building, solution design sessions etc.)
- Understand & leverage knowledge on the organisations technical landscape, environment and broader architecture to define integration points across tech stacks for various requirements
- Work collaboratively with project / program teams, squads, scrum masters and engineers to define backlog, release & DevOps / project planning implications of the requirements development & roadmap (what should happen when)
- Define the manual testing strategy & test cases for various solutions (where it makes sense to do so)
- Define & validate quality & testing parameters (+/-) & plans for the solution (socialize & translate these to automation testing teams)
- Develop manual testing frameworks and patterns for the solution
- Lead the manual testing process for various solutions (e.g. execute test cases, analyse results)
- Provide real time feedback to the DevOps teams on change requirements identified throughout the testing process
- 6-8 years business & systems analysis experience
- 6-8 years Experience in working with multidisciplinary teams
- Experience in Agile Methodology & working embedded within an Agile team / teams
- Degree or Diploma in computer science, commerce or business administration
- Information Systems Analyst certification from Institute for the Certification of Computing Professionals, expert level.
- 6-8 years coaching & mentoring experience
- Banking domain experience, preferred.
- Expertise in Systems Design & Integration
- Testing Certification (preferred)
- Expertise in Development
- Expertise in Business Continuity Management & Disaster Recovery
- Expertise in Governance, Compliance & Audit
- Expertise in Quality Assurance & Testing.
- Expertise in Systems & integration design
- Bachelor’s Degree: Information Technology
Company: ABSA Group Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Randburg
Application Deadline: N/A