Website ABSA Group Limited
Responsible for the implementation of Structured and Vanilla Solutions for clients in the Trade Finance area, inclusive of all Trade and Working Capital products and services. This role will manage the interface with the Trade Origination Team, Trade Solution Consultants, client and all internal infrastructure partners to ensure smooth implementation of all solutions, ensuring a high level of service, while managing portfolio risk and maximising account profitability through the correct and timely execution of business and client instructions.
Our Transactional Banking Trade Finance team is looking for a strong analyst to join their team.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Taking responsibility for all aspects of the NTT client portfolio during the process of getting the portfolio to a “Fit to Lend” state. To provide a high level of service to new clients in the Trade Portfolio and to act as the ‘principal point of contact’ for the NTT client portfolio with respect to the successful implementation of the facility.
- Developing and managing key relationships with clients, 3rd party service providers, Trade Middle Office staff, Credit , Product Risk, Legal(incl. Transaction Management), Trade Origination, Trade Relationship Management and Structured Trade Solutioning Consultants in order to be able to provide a high level of service to both internal and external stakeholders and to mitigate operational and credit risks during implementation of NTT clients.
- Promptly and professionally attend to all client, 3rd party service providers and internal Absa stakeholder queries, requests or complaints in a manner that maximises account profitability, client retention and risk management.
- Conducting pre-implementation meetings prior to the on-boarding of new NTT clients with all relevant stakeholders to proactively troubleshoot any operational or risk issues that may arise in the implementation and to propose and action solutions to resolve any issues
- Ensuring the client on-boarding process is managed and that advice and training is provided to a level that the client knows how to use the facility and remains compliant to all conditions and covenants of the facility.
- Bachelor`s Degrees and Advanced Diplomas: Business, Commerce and Management Studies (Required)
Company: ABSA Group Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sandton
Application Deadline: N/A