Website ABSA Group Limited
Come be part of our Trade Product team. In this role you will be responsible for managing & building out key Working Capital products for SA and the Africa Regional Operations (ARO) within the given product portfolio. You will also have accountability for all the existing allocated products, including sub products, country specific domestic product propositions, as well as designing and implementing both the tactical and long-term strategic end to end product life cycle roadmaps per product. As well as manage the P&L for all the allocated products and sub products in the portfolio and the commercial review thereof during the life span of the individual products.
- Undertake market analyses to determine product/ market share opportunities and niches for the Corporate Bank;
- Define the service model for the product set across the various service providers including but not limited to Channels, Operations, IT, Sales and Client on boarding.
- Business case: Prepare and present key business cases underpinning strategic investment initiatives to maintain or build out the product capability.
- Client engagement: Participate in strategic client engagements to aid relationship managers to build deep mutually-beneficial relationships
- Portfolio management: Plan and manage on-going product investment and activity in- line with defined portfolio balance required. Include capacity and capability planning and development;
- Stakeholder management: Identify key stakeholders per product. Ensure clear understanding of their expectations and appropriately manage these together with the agreed objectives.
- Bachelor`s Degrees and Advanced Diplomas: Business, Commerce and Management Studies (Required)
Company: ABSA Group Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sandton
Application Deadline: N/A