Vodafone UK Digital-X programme is a flagship programme with a vision to transform into a digitally empowered business and enrich seamless digital experience.
- Provide on-call support as and when required.
- Responsible for Work instructions /SOPs, run books etc.
- Drive efficiency through process improvement to continually improve service and reduce costs
- Actively participate in WAR ROOM investigations
- Participate in Change, Release and Deployment activities and Transformation plans
- End-to-end ownership of the incidents , communication between business and support teams; issue resolution
- Configure and manage security polices, compliance policies, and access controls to AWS resources (e.g. Amazon EC2, Amazon Elastic Load Balancer, Amazon VPC, Amazon RDS etc.)
- Managing the client & stakeholder expectations, Act as a bridge between IT and business
- Prior work experience in L2 Application operation support specifically in AWS
- Strong knowledge of online domain and journeys
- Ability to troubleshoot and provide solutions to critical issues
- End to End ticket ownership with a focus on improving user experience through first time resolution and timely response
- Knowledge of AWS: Elastic Cloud Compute (health check & AMI, Cloud watch etc.), Identity & Access Management
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A