Website United Airlines
The Food Services department develops, creates and provides the great dining experiences on board our aircraft.
Please note that this position will be hired under the Catering Operation Food Services divisional work rules.
- Prepare serving utensils into containers, operate silverware bagging machine, and prepare silverware roll-ups.
- Slice and prepare meats, vegetables, and mix ingredients for salads and sandwiches.
- Prepares and packs cold and hot food items, respectively, according to customer specifications.
- Operate silverware bagging machine and store and organize equipment according to customer specifications including special meals and service items.
- Wrap and pack entrees in accordance with menu and portion specifications.
- Assemble and pack equipment into carriers and trolleys according to diagram specifications for flights.
- Move packed food carts to the final holding/staging area.
Qualification & Experience:
- Understand weights and measures (scales).
- Must clear a fingerprint-based criminal history check.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work rotating shifts, including holidays, weekends, and overtime as needed.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- High school diploma/General Education Degree (GED) preferred.
- Minimum of 18 years of age.
Company: United Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Houston, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A