Website United Airlines
Our Transportation Drivers are a critical part of our day-to-day operations. They are responsible for loading food and beverage carts from our kitchen, driving and delivering products to various gates and restocking our planes. Your efforts will be instrumental in ensuring that all flights leave on time with the items needed to make our passengers’ journeys enjoyable.
- Leveraging your physical fitness, you will perform various strenuous tasks, including lifting, carrying, pushing and pulling heavy loads up to 60 lbs.
- Safety is our top priority and we work hard to protect each other every day.
- Working here is all about teamwork and attitude. You’ll find we move quickly and pull together to deliver for our passengers, every day.
- You must be able to work in a climate-controlled area that reaches a minimum of 35 degrees.
- We provide insulated clothing to keep you comfortable, as well as hairnets and guards for facial hair to ensure a sanitary environment.
- Our facility includes both our warehouse and kitchens and is located near the airport.
Qualification & Experience:
- Ability to withstand heights as high as 20+ feet
- Legal authorization to work in the United States without sponsorship
- Ability to read and interpret paperwork required to complete daily tasks
- Ability to use a two-way radio
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid U.S. state-issued driver’s license and clean driving record (CDL preferred)
- The physical strength to lift, carry, push and pull up to 60 pounds, as well as be on your feet for an extended period of time
- Basic math skills and attention to detail
- Must pass a background check and drug screen
- Minimum of 18 years of age
Company: United Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Houston, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A