Website United Airlines
This position is responsible for the definition, documentation and communication of the data strategy in the areas of Reservation Host, Loyalty Host, Relational Operational Databases, Data Warehouse, Business Intelligence, Messaging and Event Processing.
- Reporting on project delivery excellence and implementing process improvements
- Technology estimate quality reviews.
- Data services platform financial analysis.
- Capital planning and budgeting. AFE management.
- Process lifecycle management. Management of a team responsible for SDLC and process optimization.
- Defining and managing goals, deliverables and timelines around process quality.
- Selecting and managing a team of analyst in the area of process lifecycle management.
- Delivery process continuous improvement and auditing.
- Technical architecture development, documentation and communication.
- Selecting and managing a team to create the data architecture.
- Provide technical leadership to a team of data architects.
Qualification & Experience:
- Database Technology, Financial Management, Effective Document Creation Skills
- Excellent communications skills, Excellent Presentation Skills
- MBA Strategy or Finance, BSc. In Computer Science or Engineering, PMP
- Management Consultant or Management Analyst at Technology Companies or Technology Divisions.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer without sponsorship
Company: United Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Houston, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A