As a Delivery Support Colleague in our CFC, you’ll play a key role in helping your team to deliver for our customers across a wide range of functions
- Being knowledgeable, passionate and proud of our great quality and range of products.
- To be a natural and welcoming with customers, putting them at the heart of whatever you.
- To take the time to listen and understand others, building strong relationships with your colleagues and customers.
- Be able to act quickly, making decisions based on what is right for customers and colleagues.
- To thrive on change and are at your best when delivering it.
- To have energy and drive to deliver beyond expectation. You do the right thing whether everything is going well or times are tough, and know how to consistently be at your best.
- Supporting your managers to coordinating seasonal, community and charity events to create a great inclusive atmosphere.
- Helping at the backdoor & warehouse when required or loading the vans to ensure our Customer Delivery Drivers can deliver our customer orders
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A