The candidate, responding to the Offshore Project Procurement Manager, will deal with the management of purchases in accordance with company procedures and systems.
- Negotiation of the best purchasing conditions;
- Management and development of the supplier base, also through scouting and sourcing activities both nationally and internationally, searching for the best sources of supply and collecting the needs of the Projects served;
- Evaluation of existing suppliers according to criteria of quality, reliability and costs;
- Monitoring and reporting activities: statistical analysis relating to suppliers of competence, data updating, performance evaluation, search for any corrective solutions.
- Professional experience of at least 3-5 years in a similar job (preferably in the metalworking, plant engineering and construction sectors);
- Management of tenders for the purchase of materials relating to the electrical, electro-instrumental and drilling disciplines required for manufacturing / integration in fixed facilities: analysis of purchase requests; tender and supply routes activation; selection of suppliers to be invited to tender; evaluation of the offers received; checks on suppliers; preparation of the purchase document;
- In addition, the ideal candidate is distinguished by dedication for the job, organizational, communication skills, interpersonal effectiveness, predisposition to use digital tools; is able to work in a group, even multidisciplinary, and predisposed to problem solving.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A