In this role, you will greet and welcome our customers warmly, engaging with them to find out their shopping needs, sell the right products to them and make their shopping experience a great one.
- You stick to my shops “Congestion plan”.
- You coach your team to be helpful and friendly.
- You coach your team to serve our customers as quick as possible.
- You ensure the shop is always full.
- You ensure the shop is always clean.
- You will ensure that all of your store team are fully trained.
- You will promote and encourage teamwork in your store.
- You will have a clear understanding of how your team are performing and there are plans in place to support performance.
- You strive for the store to have a Blue/Green store performance board, and strong KPI’s.
- You are a great representative for the One Stop brand.
- You lead safety awareness in store, following all security procedures to ensure all colleagues and customers are kept safe.
- You are warm and welcoming with customers and colleagues, putting people at the heart of everything you do.
- You take time to see, hear and recognise others, building strong relationships.
- You act quickly making decisions based on what is right for the customer and colleagues.
- You thrive on change and take people with you to deliver it.
- You have energy and drive to deliver beyond expectations.
- You know how to be at your best.
- You keep your eyes open looking for opportunities to improve my department and store.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A