Website The Emirates Group
To restore normal IT service operations within agreed service levels and business priorities and minimize the adverse impact on business operations for Emirates Group and External Clients. To focus on complex incident resolution as well as on resolution for critical applications. To act as technical mentor and trainer for junior staff.
- To be an interface with different technical teams, applications teams and Customer support team and dissipate the solutions required for all incident management and service request for all assigned business areas i.e Hotel, Airport, Galileo etc. Liaise with vendors, IT coordinators and other IT teams to ensure a high level of system availability.
- Management Process. Ensure that solutions to problems meet the architectural standards within the technology area and impact to the business is minimised.
- To identify recurring problem areas, articulating trends for root cause analysis and providing information to problem management. Ensure that assigned problems are defined and analysis inline with the Problem
- To update the status of an incident or service request in the tool. To make sure that they hold up to date information before acting on any incident or service request to insure that tool and relevant teams are updated. Ensure escalation and other sectional procedures are maintained, proactively informing management of process or procedural improvements.
- To analyze reported incident and provide solutions to the users enabling them to resume their work with minimum disruption as per agreed SLOs. To complete IT service requests (like new installations, reconfigurations & moves) as per agreed SLO. To work towards resolution of incidents across various technologies & platforms.
- Ensure that the deployed architecture for infrastructure, servers, PCs and peripherals meets the service level requirements in terms of expected availability, capacity, continuity, security, performance and reliability.
Qualification & Experience:
- Information Technology.
- 5+ Years Qualification: Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent)
- Completed training courses in communications, LAN networking, and customer support aspects from a recognized vendor or training institute With 5 years of specialist technical experience, ideally within IT infrastructure, service and support management, of which at least 2 years must be in a support role.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Application Deadline: N/A