Website Dubai Islamic Bank
Perform statistical analysis and build predictive models to increase response rates of marketing and attrition control campaigns; coordinate with sales teams to drive higher conversion.
- Review and analyze data and generate insights to assist senior managers to proactively make business decision, when required by various stakeholders
- Design and execute automated emails and SMS to drive marketing promotions\
- Conceptualize dashboards and coordinate with required stakeholders to execute
Prepare and provide in-depth comprehensive business intelligent reports & analysis on a periodic basis, containing key business and financial matrices for assigned Consumer or Commercial Products, to the stake holders.
- Coordinate with digital marketing team to drive coherent marketing promotion across channels; maintain monthly performance reports for various campaigns
- Monitor & analyze the actual sales, portfolio, and revenue etc., performance of Consumer or Commercial Products against the Budget.
- Review the design and create customer centric dashboards and database views; coordinate with IT and automation teams to make them available to all users
Qualification & Experience:
- 4 – 5 years’ experience in Banking with exposure to statistical analysis and predictive modeling and supporting marketing campaigns.
Company: Dubai Islamic Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Analyst
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A