Internal Audit is a global organization of over 1,800 professionals covering Citi’s global businesses and service to clients and customers in over 180 countries. Citi’s Internal Audit division provides independent assessments of the company’s governance, risk management and internal control environment for key stakeholders including the Board of Directors, senior management and Citi’s numerous regulators globally. Internal Audit is a change agent within Citi aimed to enhance the control culture of Citigroup worldwide and thereby support senior management decision making around the globe.
- Tests business controls through the acquisition of information related to business processes, procedures and database environments
- Develops and supports reporting to monitor the risk environment and assesses emerging risks through the Business Monitoring process.
- Possesses strong analytical and interpersonal skills, makes sound decisions, exhibiting critical and intuitive thinking.
- Other MIS activities may be required, including scheduled and ad-hoc management information, project management and governance reporting to committees and regulators
- Performs independent testing of business data extractions and segmentations for accuracy and applicability to internal audit testing and regulatory requirements.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A