Able to co-ordinate day-to-day operational support and 24×7 out of office support of 2500+ Webhosting instances used by 200+ GCG applications, co-ordinate in strategic and customer initiatives to maintain service availability, co-ordinate in maintaining sector risk and compliance posture, and participate in sector technology initiatives.
- Assist in evaluating, recommending, acquiring, and installing new software or software upgrades.
- Co-ordinate project plans and activities with user and technology management.
- Co-ordinate and participate in Continuity Of Business drill.
- Perform proper prioritization and evaluation of business requirements prioritizing according to the order of Franchise Critical, Gold, Silver, and Bronze applications.
- Responsible to take ownership and drive multiple challenging tasks assignment across all CTI ASPAC Datacenter teams
- Interface with outside vendors to co-ordinate software problem resolution and pro-active patching.
- Perform system performance monitoring and tuning; participate in capacity planning and products configurations.
- Provide technical support to both systems development and data center operations personnel.
- In conjunction with data processing operations and audit guidelines, develop procedures and standards for operations personnel.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A