Website Al-Futtaim Group
We have a fantastic opportunity for superstar Learning and Development Administrator to join our amazing team in L&D Operations. He/She will provide a dedicated administrative support for the Group L&D consultants in line with the Service level agreements to reflect a high quality, premium training delivery.
- Responsible to prepare all printed course material and to coordinate the room set up for classroom trainings. Liaise with trainers to ensure requests for equipment, resources, printing or other requirements are met.
- Manage the process to assign online courses thru iGrow based on course planners.
- Maintain training library and systems training material and edit/update when required, ensuring high quality and keeping in line with the brand standards.
- Technical – Maintain TMC monthly reports, brand dashboards, forecast report and certification. Manage the PCFU database
- Update learning history for all divisions and cross check iGrow uploads on a monthly basis.
- Record evaluation forms for training on a monthly basis.
- Responsible to coordinate and manage the logistics of trainings such as venue booking (internal & external), lunch requests, hotel bookings & transportation (when required) for Al Futtaim Group.
- Update the brand planner, management and system trainings taking place.
- Consolidate nominations received for both the Academy AFLC and external, and send confirmations to participants as required. Subsequently prepare activity records, and upload to activity summary sheet for recording purposes.
- Customer Facing Role Experience for a minimum of 2 years
- Administrative work in a training environment for a minimum of 2 years
- Certified internal auditor
- Proficient in any learning management system compatible with Success Factors
- Knowledge on MS Excel
- High level of proficiency in both written and Spoken English
- Business Management & Administration degree or similar
Company: Al-Futtaim Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A