Is that exactly your thing? Then live your passion in a position in which you use the most innovative recruiting strategies. Find out what is behind our Accenture auditions and recruiting festivals, immerse yourself in our unique corporate culture, make use of our flexible working hours and home office offers – and experience innovative recruiting up close.
- With tangible and visible enthusiasm, you advertise “your” Accenture at recruiting fairs and events – because contact with candidates is essential for you too.
- You will quickly establish yourself as a contact person for your departments and management and actively advise internal customers on all recruitment issues.
- Obviously, creating reports is an important part of the job
- Completed degree or comparable training
- First practical insights into the HR environment, preferably into personnel recruitment and selection
- Professional integration of social media and other digital channels in which our target groups move
- Team player qualities and a self-confident, open and pragmatic personality
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A