Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
- Experience with Data Engineering or Big Data Technologies, or Data Transformation, and data modelling
- Experience in architecting and building scalable data platforms.
- Experience with Informatica or other related data Integration tools
- Experience with Cloud Technologies (Data Lake, Azure, Google, AWS etc.) or experience with open source technologies (Spark, Kafka, Presto, Hive, Cassandra etc.)
- Experience with SQL and/or NOSQL databases
- Build solutions in big data and data management tools meeting projects’ requirements
- Construct code with good coding standard and practices to ensure high quality and minimum risks
- Closely working with project manager and technical leads to provide regular status reporting and support them to identify blockers for quick resolution.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A