Website Waitrose & Partners
The role of a Branch Cook is: Preparation & cooking of sufficient food to provide agreed service level. Adhering to strict food hygiene requirements. Day to day running of a specific section within the kitchen. To ensure portion control, preparation and storage methods avoid food wastage. Control stock ,food preparation levels and wastage within the area of responsibility. Competent to operate and clean all equipment relating to job role. Contribute towards menu input in all areas.
- This role is subject to the following pre-employment screening: 2 year reference check.
- We occasionally close vacancies early in the event we receive a high volume of applications. Therefore, we recommend you apply early.
- Print off the job description now if you require it.
- Ensure you have an up-to-date CV.
- City & Guilds 706 1 and 2 or NVQ equivalent
- Food Hygiene Certificate Level 2
Company: Waitrose & Partners
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Wilmslow, England
Application Deadline: N/A