At Vodafone Global Cyber Security, we help our customers remain secure and resilient in a world of increasingly sophisticated cyber-attacks. We offer a unique combination of highly resilient networks, enterprise-class cloud platforms, advanced security systems and expert advice, helping limit the risks of a mobile workforce, such as commercial losses, regulatory breaches or threats to individuals, whilst enabling productivity and employee satisfaction. Joining us as a Sr. Penetration Tester, you can be part of our empowering our Cyber Security function. The Future is exciting. Ready?
- Provide expert knowledge and experience to teams across Vodafone with an aim to improve security earlier in the development lifecycle
- Create tooling and internal documentation to assist in future exploitation of vulnerabilities identified during an engagement
- Deliver comprehensive and high-quality technical reports, outlining both the technical and business risk with each identified vulnerability, including clearly defined steps for exploit replication as well as practical remediation strategies.
- Assist with on-going incidents and provide support to other subject matter experts within Cyber Defence
- Extensive practical experience in Penetration Testing gained through professional experience
- Requires developed communication and influencing skills to exchange complex information in relation to penetration testing
- Willingness to continue development, knowledge-share with the team and take part in industry events and training courses
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A