The DevOps and system engineer is responsible for the design and implementation of processes and tools to enable continuous integration and continuous delivery, maximizing the speed and quality of delivery across teams
- 3year National Diploma/Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or Information Technology.
- 5-8 years experience in a telecommunications environment (Fixed Line and Mobile services preferable)
- At least 5 years of experience in a DevOps Solution and Environment.
- 4-5 years’ Leadership experience.
- This role is responsible for delivering, maintaining and optimizing infrastructure, database, and middleware capabilities to support and enable the development and operations of modules and solutions.
- This role is responsible for reviewing solution designs, understanding their impact on infrastructure, and ensuring the availability of supporting and enabling infrastructure from internal or external service providers.
- This role is responsible for monitoring, maintaining, and supporting the operational capacity, availability, and performance of the solutions against SLAs from a level two and level three support perspective.
- role is responsible for providing infrastructure-related level two and level three incident and problem management.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A