Application Support Specialist Contract & Roaming Billing is a position that fits within the Billing Systems team. Candidate in this position is mainly responsible for end-to-end management of business processes or functions that the system supports to fulfil roaming billing as well as contract customers billing for all products including GSM and non-GSM (PABX, VoIP, Fixed Internet, etc.) as set forth in the following lines. S/he is accountable for integrity, completeness and accuracy of billing data and availability and good performance of billing application systems. As such, s/he may be required to working time-to-time extended hours, including also on weekend, most specifically during month-end and/or for planned/unplanned jobs executed on Production systems during maintenance window.
- To provide daily routine first level application support
- To provide monthly routine first level application support
- To extract ad-hoc and/or generate automated reports
- To periodically scan database table objects for possible local/internal data integrity issues
- To conduct technical impact/feasibility assessment prior to implementing new products/services
- To apply different system configuration changes in the billing system as requested by business
- To check and ensure on daily basis TAP files are: distributed in time into and generated out of the roaming billing system; completely processed by means of events data loading, and that roaming events data are accurately rated.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A