Website United Airlines
The position’s primary purpose is to manage all facets of baggage service recovery and process for all airports worldwide, and DOT performance. Establish and maintain critical relationships between the baggage resolution center and our customer base, to ensure customer satisfaction, while improving efficiency and productivity. It serves as the primary conduit to Star Alliance, and member carriers, as well as regulatory and government agencies.
- Establishing and monitoring key call center metrics that balance the efficiency with customer satisfaction requirements.
- Responsible for managing delivery of industry leading customer service call center.
- Provide real time station analytical support in baggage movement as well as develop procedures for special events and high level baggage handling.
- Communicate operational information in real time both internally and externally.
- Responsible for all of United’s market, baggage handling and acceptance policies and procedures.
- Provides performance expectations, regular monitoring, coaching and feedback to a staff to ensure accountability and growth of the team while leveraging call center technology capabilities to optimize cost efficiencies, especially with automation and self service.
Qualification & Experience:
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer without sponsorship
Call Center experience
- Successful completion of interview required to meet job qualification
- Must be able to live and work in Houston, TX.
- Minimum of 2-4 years in a leadership role
- Reliable, punctual attendance is an essential function of the position
- Flexible to work any shift –could be overnight/weekends/holidays
- High School Diploma/GED or education equivalent
Company: United Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Houston, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A