Website United Airlines
Cargo Technology Product Manager – SalesForce is responsible for developing and implementing United Cargo’s technology product strategy for our CRM, SalesForce (SFDC). This individual functions as the business “owner” of the system and is accountable for any work being proposed or performed within the platform. Manager is the primary point of contact for the business users, IT counterparts, Cargo LST and technology vendor staff to ensure all system-related activities are aligned with strategic direction. Manager is well-educated on system functionality and uses that knowledge to provide direction internally. Their objectives are to optimize platform performance potential and realize business goals.
Manager directs all activities of cross-functional system users thereby promoting a “working together” environment and reducing silos (ie matrix organization). Manager partners closely with IT and vendor counterparts to manage and coordinate all technology deliverables, including development and maintenance work for SFDC. Individual has a solid command of SFDC capabilities and the vision for United Cargo. Individual leverages a working knowledge of SFDC and its capabilities to realize synergies among various Cargo SFDC applications, including but not limited to, Contact Center email mgmt., Claims processing, Field Sales contact mgmt., and Pardot email program.
- Provide direction and guidance to internal stakeholders to ensure alignment with strategy.
- Communicate strategy and progress to Cargo leadership, keeping them abreast of new developments and the competitive landscape.
- Manage SFDC functionality – Optimize system performance by identifying and actioning automation and process opportunities.
- Ensure that strategy and the supporting tactics enable highly competitive capabilities for the Cargo organization.
- Communication/Relationships – Function as the primary point of contact, representing the business, for SFDC Cargo user community, Cargo IT and technology vendor staff.
- Manage the intake funnel for user requests. Assess requests and determine viability and priority.
- Partner with stakeholders to guide the development and implementation of the work stream, while leveraging a strong working knowledge of the system.
- Effectively manage the intake funnel, request prioritization process and progress of each request.
- Develop and implement strategic direction for SFDC – Lead the planning and strategy development for technology deliverable to ensure a coordinated approach that aligns with Cargo’s strategic direction.
Qualification & Experience:
- Strategic vision & planning skills.
- Strong communication skills (verbal & written) with leadership, project management team & stakeholders
- Bachelors Degree or 5 -7 years equivalent experience
- Successful completion of interview required to meet job qualification
- Ability to manage and lead cross-functional teams and effectively guide stakeholders
- 3 – 5 years of proven SalesForce experience
- Reliable, punctual attendance is an essential function of the position
- Strong collaboration skills
- Proven Project Management, Analytical & Presentation skills.
- Proven experience in successfully collaborating with stakeholders on technology initiatives
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer without sponsorship
- Experience in leading/managing a broad-based cross-functional team
- Strong, hands-on working knowledge of SalesForce functionality and capabilities
- Proven experience in developing and implementing strategies for large scale technology initiatives.
Company: United Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chicago, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A