Website Southwest Airlines
See your career soar as a Flight Attendant. Share Southwest Airlines® Legendary Customer Service while providing a safe travel experience, snacks and beverage service, and an excellent cabin experience onboard the aircraft. Friendly announcements, warm smiles, and top-notch Hospitality are just a few traits that factor into being a Southwest Airlines Flight Attendant.
- Weight must be of such proportion to height that a neat appearance is maintained and the physical ability to perform all job functions is not hindered.
- The ability to, while facing forward, walk and fit comfortably down the aircraft aisle, fit quickly through the overwing window exit, and fit into a jumpseat harness without modification, including closure without a seatbelt extension.
- Must be able to lift items up to 50 pounds from floor to shoulder level as required.
Qualification & Experience:
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent education required.
- College coursework or degree would be an asset.
- Must be at least 20 years of age at the time of application.
- Must have authorization to work in the United States as defined by the Immigration Reform Act of 1986.
- Must possess a valid, unexpired passport.
- Must maintain a well-groomed appearance per Company appearance standards as described in established guidelines.
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by start date to comply with Executive Order 14042, which requires employees of federal contractors to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
Company: Southwest Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Austin, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A