Reporting to the Director of Customer Implementation, the Implementation Engineer will be responsible for ensuring efficient and success-driven customer onboarding! The Implementation Engineer with have strong collaboration skills to work with the Sales Team, Network Engineers, Solutions Architects, Project Managers, Support Engineers and leaders to ensure customer needs are fully understood, internal resources are engaged, and solutions are developed to meet the customers’ needs and are implemented according to standards which promote long-term value. For our clients, the Implementation Engineer is the primary for first value realization and guide through the onboarding process.
- Commit to providing our customers a great experience as they begin their journey with Contegix.
- Consult with multiple internal and external departments on a daily basis.
- Conduct initial customer implementations at Contegix and migrate new customers into Contegix hosting environment.
- Troubleshoot all aspects related to customer onboarding and resolve issues for customers and internal teams including application backup/restoration and functionality; network issues including VPNs, load balancers, firewalls; AWS environment provisioning and troubleshooting; internal automation toolkit testing and auditing; and all other areas touching the customer onboarding experience.
- Implement Atlassian applications for customers of all sizes from single server installations to highly available multi-node Atlassian Data Center environments hosted on in-house infrastructure and AWS.
- Perform other duties as assigned or required.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience maintaining both systems and hardware in Linux (LAMP)/Windows Server environments required.
- Experience with Linux package management.
- Must have working CMS knowledge like Drupal, Magento.
- Experience with WordPress, Node.js, OpenStack, Window Server.
- Installing, configuring, a broad range of customers are also required.
- Familiarity with Open Source Software Configuration.
- Secondary Skillsets: Security, Networking, or DevOps development backgrounds.
- Familiarity with Atlassian products and solutions a plus!
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ft. Lauderdale, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A