We will support you with career-long training and coaching to develop your skills. As EY is a global leading service provider in this space, you will be working with the best of the best in a collaborative environment. So whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
- Our security professionals possess diverse industry knowledge, along with unique technical expertise and specialized skills. The team stays highly relevant by researching and discovering the newest security vulnerabilities, attending and speaking at top security conferences around the world, and sharing knowledge on a variety of topics with key industry groups. The team frequently provides thought leadership and information exchanges through traditional and less conventional communications channels such as speaking at conferences, publishing white papers and blogging.
- Our Vulnerability Management team aims to build a full service vulnerability management offering providing clients with tailored solutions to deploy and run vulnerability management programs. As a Senior Consultant, you will serve on client engagement teams to assist in delivering the full range of services and work with EY Cybersecurity leadership to develop the firm’s vulnerability management service offering.
- Developing rapport with others by demonstrating an understanding of their concerns, needs and issues, and focusing on developing an internal network of relationships that can provide advice and support. Consistently deliver quality client services
- Monitor progress, manage risk, and ensure key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes.
- Stay abreast of current business and industry trends relevant to the client’s business and cybersecurity.
- Assist engagement teams in evaluating client vulnerability management programs across people, process, and technology.
- Work with engagement teams to own distinct portions of vulnerability management solutions tailored to client environments.
- Perform and control vulnerability assessments to identify control weaknesses and assess the effectiveness of existing controls.
- Familiarity with security and risk standards including ISO 27001- 2, PCI DSS, NIST, ITIL, COBIT.
- Hands on operational experience with vulnerability management tools (e.g. Qualys, Nexpose) including the ability to deploy, configure, and run these tools.
- Bachelor’s degree in the field of Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business or related field and a minimum of 3 years of related work experience; or a master’s degree and 2 years of related work experience
- Familiarity with security and risk standards including ISO 27001-2, PCI DSS, NIST, ITIL, COBIT
- Hands on operational experience with vulnerability management tools (e.g. Qualys, Tenable, Rapid7), including the ability to architect, deploy, configure and operate
- Understanding of various operating systems (Windows, Unix, MacOS etc.); cloud concepts (secure build images, ephemeral workloads, cloud patching etc.); knowledge of networking fundamentals
- Deep expertise in writing and running queries to prepare metrics reports and dashboards
- Good understanding of scanning tool APIs to architect integrations with other tools
- Ability to report issues clearly and succinctly and adapt communication styles to demonstrate vulnerability severity to client technical stakeholders and leadership
- Knowledge of general cybersecurity concepts and methods including, but not limited to secure configuration management, data protection and privacy, security monitoring, incident response, governance, risk and compliance, patch management, enterprise security strategies and architecture
- Ability to evaluate vulnerability management tools and assist with vendor selection.
- Ability to conduct root cause analysis against vulnerabilities and determine feasible technical solutions.
- Knowledge of general cybersecurity concepts and methods including, but not limited to, vulnerability management, privacy, incident response, governance, risk and compliance, enterprise security strategies, and architecture.
- Ability to assist in the project management of cybersecurity projects including development of project charters, project plans, and status updates.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Miami, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A