Website Small Enterprise Development Agency
To provide strategic business development services primarily to developed small and medium enterprises
- Provide relevant strategic direction and business advisory services to existing small and medium enterprises.
- Conduct Business Diagnostics using relevant tools.
- Facilitate access to formal markets.
- Facilitate and manage small enterprise training courses and specialised seminars to potential high value start-ups and existing small and medium enterprises.
- Monitor and evaluate the improvement of client business position.
- Matric (NQF Level 4) and National Diploma (NQF Level 6) in Business Management/Commerce/Engineering/Project Management
- Bachelor Degree (NQF Level 7) in Business Management/Commerce/Engineering/Project Management will be an added advantage.
- A valid South African driver’s licence
- 4 – 6 year’s work experience in business advisory/consulting/business owner.
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Finance and business acumen
- Customer oriented
- Facilitation / presentation skills
- Computer literacy
- Analytical skills
- Planning & Organising skills
- Attention to detail
- Project Management skills
- Decision-making skills
- Strategic thinking and visioning
Company: Small Enterprise Development Agency
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg
Application Deadline: N/A