Website South African National Blood Service - SANBS
An opportunity has become available for a Donor Attendant. The incumbent will assist in the receiving and preparation of the Donor for donation, as well as to assist in excellent donor care during and after the donation. All procedures are undertaken according to SOP Policy documents and other written communication.
- Preparation Of Blood Drive/Donor Centre
- Customer Service
- Basic Donor Assessment
- Operational Requirements
- Assists with recruiting donors
- The incumbent will be required to drive company vehicles as per operational requirements.
- Must be prepared to work overtime, weekends and various hours within prescribed limits and conditions.
- May be required to travel with overnight stays.
- The incumbent will be required to be on his/her feet for lengthy periods, to carry loads of up to 14kg and assist with loading and off-loading vehicles and be able to climb stairs (within reason).
- Code EB or B Manual Drivers license
Company: South African National Blood Service – SANBS
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg
Application Deadline: N/A