Website South African National Blood Service - SANBS
An opportunity has become available for a Donor Recruiter. The incumbent will be responsible for recruiting and educating donors at a fixed site or mobile clinic to ensure that targets are met in order to maintain a sustainable and safe blood supply.
- Ensures effective clinic donor registration and customer service delivery to achieve blood collection targets for clinics.
- Assist the Donor Educator at Clinics in Effective Donor Education to maintain a sustainable and blood supply.
- Grade 12
- Marketing Certificate
- Code 8 Driver’s license (manual)
- Computer literacy
- Fluent in English
- 1-2 Years experience in dealing with people and communications.
- Overtime as and when required
- Must be prepared to work flexitime as per business needs.
- Focus on recruiting and PR functions in clinics administration assistance to be carried out only if it does not have a negative effect on the primary function of clinic recruitment.
- Must be people oriented and outgoing
- The incumbent will be required to be on his/her feet for lengthy period, to carry loads of up to 14kg and assist with loading and offloading of vehicles and climb stairs within reason.
Company: South African National Blood Service – SANBS
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sandton
Application Deadline: N/A