Website The South African Breweries
Dreaming big is in our DNA. Brewing the world’s most loved beers and creating meaningful experiences is what inspires us. We are owners, empowered to lead real change, deliver on tough challenges, and take accountability for the results. We are looking for talent that shares these values, that is ambitious, bold & resilient. We want talent that is looking for fast career growth, cross-functional experiences, global exposure and robust training & development.
- Optimise Plant & Process Performance where appropriate
- Operate the Brew house Plant and Process
- Operate Beverage Fermentation Plant and Process
- Operate Beverage Filtration Plant and Process
- Operate the Packaging (kegging and bottling) Plant and Process
- Performing housekeeping tasks, applying 5s principles and following safe work practices
- Unsafe work practices must be identified and corrected.
- Support the creation (drafting and documenting) of standard work procedures (including quick fix routines and problems
- Carry out the required quality +checks and analyses, and recording the results on the appropriate information system
- Where quality problems have arisen, apply the appropriate problem solving techniques (e.g. Quick fix routines) to resolve
- Escalate any identified or unresolved problems to BAM
- Actively participate in meetings and goal reviews.
- Utilise the gap list to record issues, problems and improvement opportunities.
- Fully understanding the team goals and participating in team goal review sessions.
- Making use of relevant communication media (e.g. shift logbook) to stay informed and inform others of issues.
- Respond rapidly to upstream or downstream triggers that could result in out of control process situations
- Apply problem solving techniques (e.g. 5Y, quick fix routines etc.) to identify and correct problems
- Grade 12
- Basic PC Literacy (Microsoft/ SAP)
- Problem solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work shifts
Company: The South African Breweries
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Prospecton
Application Deadline: N/A