Website Rotana Hotels
We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic Interns who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions to our guests.
Rotana is committed to nurturing careers. Since its foundation it has offered the opportunity to many students of numerous schools and universities to accomplish their industrial training in one of our properties. The duration of your internship will be minimum 3 months and can last up to 6 months. Our training programmes are comprehensive and support the vision of the company, whilst also being specifically tailored to the development needs of the individual trainee.
We are offering internship opportunities within all our operational and administrative departments and divisions and you will benefit out of the following:
- Attend the ‘Hotel Life Program’ and ‘I’m Rotana’ and other programmes relevant to the position and as required
- Complete Project Assignments and meet regularly on a monthly basis with the Learning & Development Department
- Complete a successful training period and gain exposure in a professional work environment
- Contribute towards continuous improvement in customer service standards
The ideal candidate will be results oriented, self motivated and with a positive attitude. You have the ability to think laterally and have strong social skills and a presence, enabling you to interact and deal with colleagues and guests effectively. You are easily approachable, while possessing following additional competencies:
- Understanding the Job
- Taking Responsibility
- Recognizing Differences
- Customer Focus
Qualification & Experience:
- You should currently be studying in a Hotel Management School or University and have a strong passion for the Hospitality Sector.
- You must also have fluency in both written and spoken English and an immaculate personal presentation.
Company: Rotana Hotels
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A