Robinhood’s Account Servicing team is essential to supporting the growth of Robinhood and supporting our customers at critical points of their relationship with Robinhood. The team handles various account servicing tasks including application review, legal name changes, the estate process, and much more. As the first point of contact for most customers, the Account Servicing team values customer understanding, emotional intelligence, and technical expertise.
Robinhood is seeking a Manager for its Estates and Transitional Services team. You’ll be expected to build out a formal Estate and Decedent processing program that is in compliance with all applicable state and federal laws across multiple lines of business and be responsible for developing new processes to support new product releases. In addition, you will lead these programs while scaling the team to meet the demand of a growing customer base.
- Lead a team responsible for handling all Estate, Decedent, POA, and Divorce processing across multiple lines of business.
- Ensure relevant WSP’s and SOP’s are properly established, tracked, and remain effective
- Provide subject matter expertise and serve as a primary escalation point on the team
- Ensure team’s satisfactory performance against agreed Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and take appropriate steps to address and meet changing client and industry trends.
- Actively manage, monitor, and document daily caseload by utilizing various technology resources
- Keep current on Regulatory, Compliance, and Firm guidelines and apply to processing and all interactions to ensure risk mitigation
- Performing all regulatory supervision and oversight functions for your team.
- Work with engineering, compliance, and legal teams to streamline the estates process for both customers and internal associates
- FINRA Series SIE, 7, 63, 24
- 5-7 years of relevant experience
- Ability to lead, mentor and train employees through coaching and guidance
- Be self-motivated and able to work in a strong team and fast paced environment.
- Attention to detail and strong analytical skills
- Ability to work with product teams to develop customer centric solutions
- Ability to think critically and apply logical problem-solving skills to isolate and resolve issues
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution or relevant work experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Charlotte, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A