The insights and intelligence team powers the data analytics and data science behind Robinhood’s product. We’re looking for a manager to help build and shape how our team analyzes customer behavior, designs product experiments, and works with key partners to drive high impact decision making at Robinhood. This manager will work to support and grow data analysts working to understand how customers engage with products we make (stock trading, cash management, etc) and how the changes we make affect customers, and collaborate with their teams to design products that help fulfill our customers’ financial needs. Our team is scrappy, so this manager would need to have the technical and problem solving skills needed to occasionally get their hands dirty helping their analysts make progress.
- Proposing effective solutions to critical business analytics problems, including the ability to design thoughtful experiments.
- Effectively communicating with and persuading a wide variety of business partners.
- Hiring and guiding senior and junior ICs, helping them prioritize their work, and making sure they grow.
- Helping build a customer obsessed culture via data.
- Upholding high standards of integrity and execution.
- Contributing to a strong analytics culture that embraces the scientific method
- Strong SQL skills and proficiency in a scripting language such as Python or R
- 4 years of experience in analytics or data science with at least 2 year of people management experience in product analytics or growth product.
- Must have experience managing teams of more than three people.
- Experience prioritizing both your own work and the work of others
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to recognize analytics needs across the organization and hire against those needs
- Strong experiment design and analysis skills
- Ability to grow people through timely and specific feedback
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a fast paced and quickly evolving environment
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Menlo Park, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A