Website Royal Mail
Just like Mr & Mrs Claus, you’ll play a key role in bringing Christmas to people across the UK! As a Mail Sorter, you’ll be unloading mail and parcels from our vans, moving them through our warehouses and ensuring that they arrive at their destination safely. During a single shift, you could sort over a million items with your team! It’s a very important role so flexibility, commitment and enthusiasm are key.
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- You’re proactive and detail-focused
- You’re flexible and happy to switch between various tasks during a shift
- You’re able to push trolleys (up to 250kgs) and lift and move mail bags (up to 11kg)
- You can comfortably stand for long periods
- You don’t need to have worked for us before (we love new people!), but experience in warehouse or sorting work is a plus. However if you’ve worked for another distribution company then you’re definitely on our wish list too!
Company: Royal Mail
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Swindon, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A